This is a resource page to help you learn more about precautions you and your family can take, what to do if you get sick, and what you can do if you are an employer.
We want to remind everyone that the Liberty Area Chamber of Commerce is not a health official or government organization. Our goal is to share business relief and county health information that is accurate and unbiased in a timely manner.
- Clay County Recovery Plan
- Safe Return KC Guide
- Missouri Return to Work Guide
- Missouri Return to Work Webinars
- Reopening Business Digital Resources Center Toolkit
Updates, Resources & Info
- Centers for Disease Control & Prevention
- Clay County Public Health Center COVID-19 Information
- Courier Tribune
- KCMO COVID-19 Information
- Missouri COVID-19 Resource Page
- Missouri Now Hiring
- Northland Human Services Directory
- United Way 211 – community relief (food, financial help, utilitiy assistance, tax services & more)
Business Grant & Loan Information
- MO Chamber Webinar – Coronavirus business relief: Understanding your options
- Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) Loan Forgiveness Guide
- COVID-19 Federal Rural Resource Guide
- SBA’s Economic Injury Disaster Loans (EIDL)
- Broadband Expansion
- Guide to the Employee Retention Tax Credit
- Guide to Coronavirus Paid Leave Programs
- Facebook Small Business Grants Program
- Independent Contractor’s Guide to CARES Act Relief
- KC COVID-19 Small Business Relief Loan
- PPE Production Grant Program
- Professional Beauty Association COVID-19 Relief Fund
- Restaurant Workers Community Foundation
- Save Small Business Fund
- SBA Disaster Loan Assistance
- SBA Pilot Loan Programs
- Small Business Grant Program
- Small Business Relief Initiative
- Southern Smoke Emergency Relief Fund
Business Resources & Best Practices
- US Chamber Business Resources
- Customizable Workplace Flyer (Please open this file in the latest version of Chrome or Edge browser, or Adobe software, to customize.)
- COVID-19 Safety and Health Standards, Control & Prevention (OSHA)
- DOL COVID-19 Faqs for Businesses & Workers
- NEW – A Backgrounder on Health Coverage: Options for individuals who have lost employer-sponsored coverage due to the coronavirus
- NEW – A Backgrounder on Unemployment Insurance Under the CARES Act
Remote Work Tool Links
- Constant Contact Small Business Support Kit
- Grow with Google Remote Work Hub
- Workplace from Facebook
CDC Prevention Guides, Plans & Info
Limit the Spread of Germs and Prevent Infection
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- When you are sick, keep your distance from others to protect them from getting sick too.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when coughing or sneezing. It may prevent those around you from getting sick.
- Washing your hands often will help protect you from germs.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth.
- Practice other good health habits. Get plenty of sleep, be physically active, manage your stress, drink plenty of fluids, and eat nutritious food.
- CDC resources on COVID-19
- Prevention Guidance & Response Plan: For Businesses and Employers – CDC recommended guidance for employers, including advice for developing a response plan and steps that all employers can implement now. Based on what is currently known about the Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) (Feb 2020)
- Implementation of Mitigation Strategies for Communities with Local COVID-19 Transmission
- Environmental Cleaning and Disinfection Recommendations
- Preventing COVID-19 Spread In Communities: Schools workplaces & community locations
- Pandemic Guidance – A brief outline of how to prepare before and respond during a pandemic by Ready.gov, the official website of the Department of Homeland Security.
- Reducing Stigma
- For travelers and travel-related industries