Updated Friday, February 12, 2021 – 10:30 a.m.
Our Liberty business community is strong and resilient. You have approached this situation with hope, humility, and a shared sense of purpose. The Liberty Area Chamber of Commerce’s top priorities during this time are the health and wellness of our community, and minimizing the potential economic and business impact of COVID-19 in our community.
REBUILDING AND REOPENING
On July 19, 2020, Clay County Public Health Center began requiring face masks and coverings to be worn in all indoor areas of public accommodation. Masking guidelines are in place until further notice. More detailed information can be found here.
On January 14th, the Clay County Public Health Emergency Order (1.13.21) was amended, we remain in Phase 2, Step 2 of the Clay County COVID-19 Recovery Plan. This new order also allows venues serving food and drink to remain open until 12 a.m. while limiting occupancy to 50%. Whether indoors or outdoors, groups should be seated, limited to no more than 10 persons, and remain six feet from other parties. Masks should continue to be worn when not actively eating or drinking.
IMPORTANT: Businesses in the city of Liberty comply with the Clay County emergency order above and Kansas City businesses in Clay County comply with the City of Kansas City Covid-19 Emergency Order.
COVID-19 VACCINE INFORMATION
The CDC’s Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices has identified the purposes of a COVID-19 vaccine as (1) decrease death and serious disease, (2) preserve functioning of society, (3) reduce extra burden that COVID-19 is having on people already facing disparities and (4) increase the chance for everyone to enjoy health and well-being.
Read more about Missouri’s COVID-19 vaccine strategy here.
- Clay County Vaccine Interest Form
- Missouri COVID-19 Vaccine Navigator
- KC Resident COVID-19 Vaccine Survey
- Essential Workers COVID-19 Vaccine Toolkit– CDC
CORONAVIRUS AID, RELIEF, AND ECONOMIC SECURITY (CARES) ACT
BUSINESS GRANT & LOAN INFORMATION
- SBA’s Economic Injury Disaster Loans (EIDL)
- SBA’s Paycheck Protection Program (PPP)
- Independent Contractor’s Guide to CARES Act Relief
- KC COVID-19 Small Business Relief Loan
- Professional Beauty Association COVID-19 Relief Fund
- Restaurant Workers Community Foundation
- SBA Disaster Loan Assistance
- SBA Pilot Loan Programs
- Small Business Relief Initiative
- Southern Smoke Emergency Relief Fund
- Centers for Disease Control & Prevention
- Clay County Public Health Center COVID-19 Information
- COVID-19 Safety and Health Standards, Control & Prevention (OSHA)
- Courier Tribune
- KCMO COVID-19 Information
- Missouri COVID-19 Resource Page
- Missouri Now Hiring
- Northland Human Services Directory
- United Way 211 – community relief (food, financial help, utility assistance, tax services & more)