Chamber Cash is a Liberty area gift certificate program that works just like cash. Simply purchase Chamber Cash at the Liberty Area Chamber of Commerce, and spend it on whatever you want – merchandise, services, food or gas. You choose where and how you spend it! – Chamber Cash Participants
- Easy gift-giving solution for employees, suppliers, customers, or family members
- Company rewards, incentives, safety awards, and thank you gifts
- Everyone gets exactly what they want
- Great incentive to shop locally and help your community
Chamber Cash may be purchased at the Liberty Area Chamber of Commerce by individuals, businesses, and nonprofit organizations for a variety of uses.
- A participating Chamber member accepts Chamber Cash as regular payment – straight across dollar for dollar.
- Chamber Cash will be used ONLY for the purchase of merchandise or services.
- Chamber Cash should be treated as cash
- Chamber Cash should be presented to the merchant on or before the expiration date.
- People holding expired Chamber Cash should be directed to the Chamber office.
- Merchants redeem Chamber Cash for payment at the Chamber of Commerce, either by mail or in person, on or before the expiration date.
- A check is written within 15 days to the merchant (when mailed) for the total amount of Chamber Cash presented.
For more information contact the Liberty Chamber at 816-781-5200 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Frequently Asked Questions….
Are the local discount stores accepting Chamber Cash?
- The Liberty area Wal-Mart store accepts Chamber Cash. Super Target does not.
Will I get cash back if I don’t spend the full amount?
- Chamber Cash is used just like cash- dollar for dollar.
Can I pay my utility bill with Chamber Cash?
- The local utility companies DO NOT accept Chamber Cash.
Can I deposit Chamber Cash in my existing bank account or open a new one?
- Yes, depending on the bank you use. Refer to the participating members list to verify that your bank accepts Chamber Cash.
What do I do if the expiration date has passed on my Chamber Cash?
- Chamber Cash is void after the expiration date.